Pay On Foot Sytems
At ICS we can supply, install and maintain Pay On Foot parking systems. Our range of systems cater for small site installations, using a cash desk and till operator, right up to large scale multiple entry/exit systems with multiple pay points.
Pay on Foot - The driver takes a ticket on entry and pays at a pay station on their return. The paid for ticket is then inserted into a terminal to enable exit of the car park. Season cards can also be made available for entry and exit.
- Pay On Foot System Features:
- Innovative mechanical locking mechanism, no external lock to be tampered with
- User friendly colour touch screens on Pay Stations and Till
- Credit card payment available with the option of Chip And Pin
- Intercom/Video Intercom can be optionally integrated into your system on both Pay Stations and Entry/Exit terminals
- Pay station can be operated in Multiple Languages to assist foreign customers
- User friendly software for car park management, allowing for full logging and auditing of your car park's transactions.
- Remote administration
- User Customisable Tariff structure
- Optional Live status reporting (full integration with web servers e.g. airport website live car park status)
- Error status reporting
- Create individual parking zones (e.g. staff parking)
- We can provide all Car Park Signage to provide you with a full car park solution
Our systems include the most up to date technology, including barcode ticket readers, electronic coin selection, thermal receipt printers, intercom substations, along with a wide range of options including credit card readers, camera applications, multiple language buttons along with others.
Main components of the system :
|Pay Station||Entry Terminal||Exit Terminal||Car Park Barrier||Server & Software|
|Find out more||Find out more||Find out more||Find out more||Find out more|
We can offer maintenance contracts, for our own equipment, or any pre-installed equipment you may have.